Assisted Living and Memory Care That Expands Your Loved One’s World
Let our team of qualified experts tailor a plan around your loved one’s unique needs, with an eye toward helping them feel connected to our safe, vibrant community.
Assisted Living: Independence, with a helping hand
McLean Assisted Living offers seniors a little extra aid with their daily activities, such as eating, dressing, bathing, and taking medication. So, they’re free to enjoy every amenity, event, and learning opportunity that makes our dynamic, welcoming community so special.
Memory Care: Bringing comfort and purpose to each new day
We understand how personalized care can make a real difference for loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other forms of age-related dementia. That’s why our Memory Care experts work tirelessly to create individual plans to match each person’s unique needs. They also coordinate engaging activities designed to enrich the lives of our residents.
McLean brings improved quality of life to seniors—and peace of mind to you—with:
- Individualized support provided by certified care partners
- Enriching recreational, cultural, wellness, and educational programs
- A small, neighborhood-style environment where residents bond and share
- Dining options that encourage engagement and healthy eating
- Housekeeping, personal laundry, and linen service
- Primary care physician services
- Licensed team members on-site 24/7
- Wellness nurses who oversee daily care for each resident
- A dedicated Memory Care staff